L-up is an SME company, founded in 2001 and currently employing eight people. L-up has experts with twenty years of experience in industry and R&D, especially in high-tech fields such as communication, advanced materials and aeronautics. L-up also has young project managers with minimum six years experience in European Project Management.
For more than six years, L-up has been providing operational consultancy services, in particular in the frame of European Projects (eight NOE, seven IP, eleven STREP). L-up also offers services linked to Complex Project Management, and to competitiveness review, based on the skills of our consultants, selected for:
· their experience of European Collaborative and innovative Projects;
· their expertise in managing European Projects;
· their ability to perform strategic studies linked to an entity policy of innovation management;
· their experience with complex technical industrial projects;
· their abilities to listen, to rapidly integrate existing teams, to share their knowledge and will to work differently.
L-up is the Consortium Management leader in the HIRF SE project (FP7 integrated project) and the coordinator of the MEFISTO project (FP7 CSA). Both projects are in the Aeronautics domain.